Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Listen to the Music

I love my family. I love my life. My job right now is to be with my children all of the time. Sometimes I feel like I fail at my job. I probably wouldn't get a bonus this year if it was based on my performance. I truly know that I am not failing when I sit down and think about it. But, the daily struggles of a mommy can make it difficult to see green grass on the other side of the road. I was having a hard time today accepting the fact that Lucas has been regressing in his potty training. Its like we have never worked on it before. But, when I was looking at these pictures after downloading them to my computer tonight I feel so much better. I love all three of my guys. They are living proof that God is real. He has blessed me with so much. My greatest blessings are my children and my husband. They all teach me something every day. Sometimes, I fail to see it, but there is always something to learn about God when you see or talk to children.






When we got home today Lucas stopped outside of our neighbor's window. She was playing the piano. He swayed back and forth and was singing. Yes, it was past our bedtime, but I let him finish listening to the song. Lucas, Samuel and I just stood there and listened. It was beautiful and kind of refreshing. I almost wanted to cry because I feel like I didn't enjoy my day with my kids because I was worried about the little things. Thanks Lucas for reminding me to stop to listen to the music. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment