Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Busy Weekend

I know that I have been tending to blog all at once. But, it seems like the days fly by before I get a chance to sit down and write. So, here is a late blog about last weekend.


Lindsey and Melissa graduated from OSU two weeks ago. My parents hosted a party for them last Friday. I volunteered to be the "party planner." There is nothing like planning a party at someone else's house with someone else's money. I have no clean-up and no reciepts to take care of. I had a blast cooking for this dessert party. The menu included multiple pies, cake balls, cookies, cheese and crackers, chocolate mousse strawberries, strawberry shortcake kabobs, and a pudding. Wine, coffee, dessert and good friends. That is my kind of party. I didn't get any pictures once the party started. Two little guys kept me pretty busy. But, here is the orange inspired table.



We also celebrated Emily's birthday this weekend. It was great because Brett returned home after being at training for a month. We had so much extra dessert that we didn't even bother with a new cake. Mom and Dad made homemade ice cream instead. Mmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment