Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I do it!

I've recently discovered that I have two big boys. One is changing so fast that I can hardly keep up. His first year is speeding by so fast. The other little man truly believes that he is a man. His favorite phrase is "No, I do it." When I say favorite, I mean that he says it all of the time about everything. He wants to pour his own milk, put on his own clothes, open his own car door, get into the car seat, buckle his own seat belt put on his shoes, wash his own hands, feed his little brother, turn on his own movie. I could go on, and on, and on.



This picture is of the aftermath of Lucas dressing himself. He was very content with an itchy tag on the front of his neck all day long.


Speaking of clothes, Lucas is very concerned about why his little brother is wearing the same thing. He has been pointing to the tractor of Sam's shirt saying "My tractor." I continue to reassure him that his tractor is on his shirt and that Samuel did not take his. Very complicated for my two-year- old.


Lucas can reach all of the drawers in the kitchen...scary! He has befriended this screwdriver. It has fixed a lot of things around the house including numerous trucks.



Onto Samuel happenings. Lucas and I greeted Samuel this morning together. When we walked into the room, we saw Samuel standing up in his crib! I couldn't believe it! Lucas was pretty excited too.




And, here is another picture from today. Samuel is a pulling up machine. Time to screw all of the furniture into the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment