Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter...really late...I know








I know its late, but better late than never...

We started Easter festivities a little early because Brian had to work the Saturday before Easter. Dying eggs was interesting. Lucas is really into doing everything by himself. I'm pretty sure that we ended up with more broken eggs than not. But, that's okay. I had so much fun trying a technique that I saw on Martha Stewart. Mine was obviously not as good as hers but it was still fun to try.







Mamaw and Pawpaw came to spend the night on Saturday so that we could all go to church together on Sunday. We had a great time with them. I made some yummy cinnamon rolls and breakfast casserole for the morning. Then we all went to church and later went to my parent's house for the rest of the day.


Mamaw and Pawpaw got Sam a stuffed frog. He loved the tissue paper is was wrapped in and the first thing that he did when he saw the frog was eat it. He loved it.





Everyone was at my parents (except for Brett who was at Survival training in Washington and Uncle Mike who lives in Austin.) I didn't get pictures of Lindsey or Josh but they were there too ; )








What a great family gathering it was. And, what a great way to celebrate Jesus' rising from the dead. Thank you Lord for letting us live this life so that we can be with you in Heaven!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment