Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Fun!

With another one-car weekend, Lucas, Samuel and I tagged along with my parents all weekend. We went to see Abigail play her first soccer game. It was so much fun. I think that Lucas might have a future in soccer because he kept running onto the field. Either that or he couldn't see the bright white line that indicated the field. I actually think that he loves his cousin so much that he wanted to be close to her ; )


After the game we went to pick up some frozen yogurt. Lucas woke up grumpy from a car nap and as soon as I put the cup in front of him, his mood immediately changed. He must get that from his mommy. Ice cream makes everything better.


Pawpaw put Lucas to work mowing the grass.


I guess that Samuel is going to be a hat man.



Lucas had a great time washing off the dirt from the day. He managed to get the entire bathroom wet...but it was fun. What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment