Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 4...

Ugh. I think that the boys are getting tired of me. I feel like when Lucas opened the door this morning and saw my face he was dissappointed. He was hoping for yours Daddy. Its okay, he will see you soon. Tomorrow we are going on a playdate with some wonderful friends. Lucas kept asking if we were going to see "Topher." That is Lucas language for Christopher. I don't have any pics for today becuase as soon as I turned on my camera I realized that it was dead from downloading pics last night. All in all, it was a good day. We played all morning (trashed the house.) and then Lucas and Samuel played with Grandma while I was in the doctor. Then, we went to William's house to play. Lucas loves going to William's house. There are new toys and two big dogs. William is moving soon. I am sad to have such a good friend move so far away. Especially as they welcome a new member of the family. But, hopefully we can go visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment