Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Real Haircut!

Lucas is a little of 2 years now and he is only on his 3rd haircut. Most of his friends get trims way more than that. So, instead of taking out our clippers and cutting it all one length, we opted to go to Sculptures. That is where I go to get my hair done. I told Sherri that I wanted to start spiking his hair up a little on top.


He did really well. When she first took out the clippers he stiffened up and raised his shoulders.


He eventually started to relax. We also gave him a sucker to keep him occupied. We only had to rinse all of the hair off of it twice. I think that it turned out pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. He looks so handsome! Good job Lucas!! Audrey and Charlotte are almost 3 and have only had 1 real haircut because it was such a traumatic experience for everyone involved! LOL

    ReplyDelete