Monday, April 4, 2011

Day two for Daddy

Today was a great day. We played and ran errands. Lucas sat in the cart the entire time we were at Walmart today. That is a big deal if you have never seen him at the store before. I'm one of those moms that you feel sorry for and hope that you never look like. Usually I don't take the kids with me. But it was necessary today. We went and found a nerf ball and he threw it to Samuel. It kept him busy the entire time! Aunt Lindsey came over to hang out and play with trains. She was very proud of her train track design. It only took about 10 trys for it to be functional. By that time, it was only Lindsey that was interested ; ) Lucas climbed all over every (as usual.) He always has to be rescued too. This pic is of his "please rescue me" face. I'm pretty sure that he learned this game from his friend Paige. Then, he began to attack me with a screw driver. After the attack, he kissed my booboos. Its kind of messed up.
Before we went to bed, we tried to call you Daddy. But, since you didn't answer, we called Mamaw and Pawpaw. Lucas talked to Cocoa too. That was the highlight of his night.

We love you Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment