Thursday, April 14, 2011

He is quick

Brian and I were both getting ready for the day and Samuel was taking a nap. When I walked out of the bathroom I realized that the door to our bedroom was open (yes, Samuel is still in our bedroom, unfortunately.) I figured that he had woken up and Lucas and Brian had opened the door to say "Hi." Then, Brian came in from the kitchen and said that he did not know that Samuel was awake. Here is what I found when I walked into our room.

I asked Lucas if Samuel was sleeping and he said "yes." Brian said that he looked away for just a few seconds. The same thing happened today while I was making breakfast. I turned around and found Lucas in Samuel's crib. Needless to say, I installed a child's lock on the outside of my door.


He obviously wants to spend time with his little brother. What's the problem?


No comments:

Post a Comment