Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Day at the Park

We had a lovely morning at the park today.  Lucas asks to go to the playground almost every morning when I am getting dressed.  We are so blessed to have an awesome park just behind our apartment complex.  That makes for easy trips when we want to fit some playtime in before naptime.

Obviously the boy is happy to be there.

So is Samuel.  Every time he climbs a little higher he chuckles as if he has conquered that playground.

Sam loves to walk up and down the ramp to get to the playground.

This park was our go-to when the kids were grumpy the last few weeks while Brian was out of town.  But today Daddy got to come.  I know that the boys loved that.

Lucas' cheese face

Looking like a big boy climbing the rock wall.  Brian mentioned that Lucas' 3rd birthday would be here before we know it.  Thanksgiving and Christmas will come and then his birthday.  I truely cannot believe it.  He is growing up so fast and turning into such a big kid.

"If you take one more picture of me I am going to eat this mulch!"

Brian and Lucas playing with tractors.

Tractors are his new favorite thing right now.  I don't get it, but I guess that I don't have to.  He loves them!


One last slide before we left.  He is so so sweet.
We have been enjoying this nice fall weather lately.  Its hard to get outside and enjoy it with everyone getting sick and with Samuel's ear infections.  We are so greatful for days like today when we get to go out together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment