Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Real Life

This is why it takes an hour to vacuum 900 square feet...



Okay, this video is bad.  Both boys did not know that I was in the room.  I heard Lucas yelling at Samuel (bad.)  Then, I heard Samuel giving it right back to Lucas (bad.)  So, instead of interfering in their conversation I did what any responsible mom would do...I recorded it (bad.)  A little background for you:  When I am disciplining Lucas I ask him to look at me.  I think that that is what he is trying to do to Samuel.  Please don't judge me.  I promise that I do not yell like this and I do not grab my children's faces violently.  Just wanted to share real life here. Haha.


ps.  Samuel loves to dump laundry.  He is faster at dumping it than I am at folding it.  Hence all of the clothes on the floor.


2 comments:

  1. Both those videos are quite hilarious! It's funny what kids will pick up on isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls are all still terrified of the vacuum so I'm strangely envious hahaha And I love the look on Lucas' face when you said something, had that "Aww mom ruined my fun" face hahaha They always make us look so bad when trying to do our jobs ;) Mine do it too hehe

    ReplyDelete