Saturday, August 20, 2011

Big Kids

I have two big kids. 
Lucas is my 2 1/2 year old.  Last year we had to almost attack him to put on his Nemo costume...


Now he walks around the house wearing it.  He even wears the hat.


Samuel is my 10 month old.  He has the attitude of a two year old.
Ten months ago he looked like this...

Now, he looks like this...


These are my two BIG boys.


Do you see the attitude coming from Sam?  He is going to have a lot to say when he starts talking.

Tattoos on Lucas.  My two-year old has five tattoos.  He wanted more.  I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come.

As September nears and Samuel's birthday gets closer I find myself really wanting to hold them so tight that they cannot grow.  It is truly amazing how fast things change and how little you remember.  Samuel is almost one!  Lucas is maturing so fast right now.  We are just loving life and feeling so blessed right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment