Sunday, March 20, 2011

Little Things

Life has be absolutely crazy. Its not a bunch of big things. But all of the little things put together make on crazy life. Because its so crazy, I have not had much time to take pictures (which I am usually really good about) or right in my journal or baby books. So, before I forget all of the things that I want to remember about right now I am going to list them on this blog. Here I go...

Baby Denton #3...Please come out! We all want to meet you. You were due today and you still have about 2.5 hours left. So come on!!!

Samuel is a rolling machine. It is so different to see a baby go from completely immobile to mobile. I turn around and he is far from where he started on the floor. I guess that I need to start vacuuming more often.

Lucas is talking non-stop. Some of it does sound like Chinese, but I'm sure that he understands what he is saying (or he is mocking me.) Today he walked around singing "Busy, busy dreadfully busy. Much much to busy for you" from Veggie Tales.

Brian and I got to go on two dates this month! We went to see a movie (something that we had not done together in year...not kidding...YEARS.) We also went to get dessert together one night. I feel a sense of freedom with Samuel sleeping a lot better. We are able to put them to bed and have a babysitter come (i.e. Lindsey or Melissa) without the kids ever knowing.

I dropped Lucas off at the church nursery on Friday night for our Lenten Meal/talk. This is a big deal because last year he cried a lot when I left him. A year makes a huge difference!

Last night Lucas went to bed with at least ten cars lined up against the edge. They can't be comfortable, but they must be good company.

I'm starting baby food next week. I plan on making my own, but we will see how long that lasts. I'm hoping to do better the second time around with giving my baby more variety. Hopefully he will not be as picky as the first.

Never buy a 2004 Pacifica, ugh. I think that we have put more money into it than we spent purchasing it. This week it smelled like burnt rubber. We feel like we need to sell it because its given us nothing but problems, but we have probably already replaced half of its parts. What else could go wrong...right??

Emily and Brett will find out where they will spend the next 3 years. I'm feeling anxious and excited for them. Can't wait to find out!

Well, I think that I should be done rambling. Hopefully the next post will be for our new niece/nephew. We cannot wait to meet her/him.

No comments:

Post a Comment