Saturday, March 26, 2011

...

I pulled out the camera very little this week. But I thought that I still needed to post even if life isn't exactly the most exciting right now. So, here are some things that I don't want to forget about our week.


Lucas is a climbing machine. I found him on top of Meghan's bar, on the counter top, on the table, all over the back of the sofa, and on the TV stand. We are waiting for him to discover that the new dresser is within a leg's reach from the bed. He has spent a lot of time in his room because of his desire to climb. I keep thinking that if we go to the park he will get all climbed out. But, I'm starting to think that he is just honing his climbing skills every time he goes to the playground. The picture below captures the face Brian and I see every time he is climbing on something. Its his naughty and excited face all in one.


Samuel has found that his toes are a yummy treat. I love getting pictures of toe sucking. Lucas used to do it all of the time. But Samuel is too into the camera to pose for me. He will be chomping on his big toe forever and when I pull out the camera he starts trying to grab it instead.

With a little guy that wakes up at every noise it's pretty difficult to get a cute sleeping picture. I waited until we had to go somewhere before I snuck one. He was going to have to get up anyway so there was nothing to lose. I think that he is pretty cute. I love my boys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment