Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Anna Catherine

Anna Catherine
This is a photo my brother-in-law took of Anna. Isn't she beautiful? My sister and brother-in-law have a knack for making pretty little girls. Welcome to the family Anna. We cannot wait to see you grow. We love you so much already. You are such a blessing.

Here is some of the crew waiting for sweet Anna's arrival. Others were there and even more arrived later that day. We should take a group shot of all of us when the next baby comes. We are a large rowdy group that is hard to keep locked up in the waiting room. My parents now have five grandchildren and our families are still one-sided. We have two boys and my sister has three girls. Maybe one day we will mix it up.

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! Congrats to the whole family! The baby watch party looks like fun! Hahaha My babies all came in the middle of the night so there was no up waiting hahaha

    ReplyDelete