Wednesday, March 9, 2011

5 Months

I don't usually celebrate monthly birthdays for my babies. The only one that I usually focus on is 6 months because its their half-birthday. But, this week Samuel turned 5 months and it made me stop when I realized it. I cannot believe how fast the last 5 months have gone.

This is a picture of Samuel from his second day on this earth

This is a picture from 5 months

Days like today are hard with two kids. One is climbing on the potty while the other one is crying. The bigger one stepped on the little one and they are both crying. Frustrated, the little one wants to sit up but can't figure it out. Whenever I have doubts I try to remind myself that this will pass. We have nothing to worry about because God has blessed us with two little miracles. Its okay that they are aggravated with each other because they are each other's gift. They are lifelong support, competition, memories, teachers, and companions.

Happy 5 Month Birthday Samuel!

We love you so much. We cannot believe how much you have grown and how much you have changed our family for the better. We are so grateful that you are here and that we get to see your smiling face every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment