Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baby Joseph Update

I am saving belly pictures of myself for my own records (nobody needs a public record of this puffy swollen momma.)  So, in honor of baby Joseph, Lucas decided to strike a pose.  He is the cutest pregnant boy I have ever seen!


I am 30 weeks pregnant!  Woohoo!  Midwife visits are happening every two weeks now.  Brian and I have gotten serious about finding the hospital.  Seriously, not joking, I don't even know exactly where it is.  Sad, I know.  We are going to take a hospital tour after my next appointment.  My glucose screening went well.  Joseph's head is down.  All of my vitals are great and so is his heart rate.  I'm so glad that everything is going smoothly.  I am still feeling stiff and sore by the end of each day and that dang nerve pain is giving me a slight limp.  I am having braxton hicks contractions almost constantly throughout the day and night:  all symptoms of being thirty weeks pregnant.

The countdown begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment