Tuesday, July 12, 2011

26 Years

I celebrated my 26th birthday last weekend. It was wonderful. Saturday Brian's parents came. We got to spend some quality time together with and without the kids (thanks to Lindsey and Melissa.) Sunday was a great day with my parents and sisters. We had a great lunch and some girl time at the mall. Thank you all so much for making it a special birthday. Things have been so crazy lately. It was so nice to "get away" from it all.

This was the first thing that I saw when I woke up on my birthday. It was a great way to start the day. A slobbery, stinky, hungry baby at 6am is a blessing (even if you forget that at the time.)




Daddy and Samuel taking their time to wake up.



Our pet pony.



Lucas and Samuel sitting like big boys while Mamaw and Pawpaw were visiting.



Opening up my gifts. That cute fabric is my awesome apron. I'm a little tired of finding grease stains on my clothes. Now that I am trying to discontinue my sweat wearing days, grease stains are a little more traumatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment