Saturday, August 18, 2012

Its not 112 degrees anymore!!!!

It is not 112 degrees anymore!  100 degrees has never felt so good. We have been outside a lot more lately.

We have been getting some work done.  Brian cleaned out the car the other day and the boys found some cool stuff to play with.  The helmets are so heavy that the boys are top heavy.  They almost toppled over multiple times.

The boys changed the oil in my car.  At this rate (with all boys) I should never have to pay to have someone change my oil.

We played baseball at Mamaw and Pawpaw's house.


We pouted when we had to share the bat with our brother.  I wonder when that pouty face will not longer look so sweet to me.

 More baseball.

We went fishing and returned home early because of lightning.  Good thing we had some worms to play with.



No comments:

Post a Comment