Tuesday, July 24, 2012

27

I turned twenty-seven this month!  When I think about where I dreamed I was going to be in life when I was 27, it was definitely here.  God has blessed me with the most amazing husband who is the best daddy to our kids.  All of my dreams were centered on creating a family and all of the blessings that come along with that.  I am so grateful for my twenty seven years.  This next year is going to bring another blessing that I cannot wait to hold in my arms.  Also in the next year we hope to get some traveling in to see family (now that Brian will have some vacation.) 

I had a great birthday that started with a quiet manicure/pedicure.  I had never been to get my nails done alone.  At first, I wasn't sure I would enjoy sitting there by myself.  But, it was truly relaxing and I am so grateful for that.  When I returned home the boys surprised me with this awesome cake.  Brian asked what color they wanted to ice it and Lucas named quite a few colors.  So, they used them all!  It was awesome and the boys were so excited.




Lucas has become our family's new photographer...the following are pics that will be in his portfolio one day ; )  He wanted to take birthday pictures.





Later that evening Brian's parents watched the boys so we could go out to eat.  That was a much needed and appreciated evening together.  Later, we went back and had cake with everyone.

Lucas and Coco have become buddies.  Not sure how she feels about it, but he loves it.

Thanks to everyone in my family for making my birthday awesome!  I seriously cannot wait to see how life will be by my next birthday.  So many exciting things heading my way and I hope to enjoy every day of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment