Friday, June 8, 2012

Triple B - Big Boy Bed

This week Samuel graduated to a big boy bed. 
We moved Lucas to his big bed when he was about 18 months old out of necessity because Samuel was about to arrive.  So, when Samuel's 18th month came and went Brian was asking when we were going to move him.  I was very hesitant because he is my baby.  I have been told that I baby him too much.  So, together we decided that if it worked for Lucas at this age we should try it for Samuel.

We went to Target to pick up some more bedding for the other bed and came home to start getting the crib down and the bed up.  Lucas decided that he wanted the new bedding which was fine with me because the new bedding looks more mature.  So, Lucas got new bedding and Samuel got a new bed.

That first night I was a little worried about what would happen.  Samuel is a crazy sleeper.  He moves a lot and I just knew he was going to fall off.  But, it has been over a week and we have had no problems at all.  He thinks he is so big.  He has even been taking his naps in there rather than in the spare room (we let the boys nap in different rooms for our sanity.)

I'm so proud of him.  I think he is proud of himself too.
Sam's first night

just for fun...Lucas ' first time in his bed

No comments:

Post a Comment