Saturday, April 14, 2012

Catching up

After a much needed blogging/computer break I'm working on catching up with pictures. 
Last month we had Sarah and Anna's birthday parties in Tulsa.   They were so much fun and it was nice to get to visit everyone.  We are so happy to have such great cousins who care about us so much.  Sarah keeps telling everyone that she wishes that we still lived in our apartment because Norman is so far away.  That breaks my heart.

I didnt get any pictures from Sarah's birthday because I was there without Brian (and with two kiddos, picture taking can me a little difficult.)  But, here are a few fun moments from Anna's party.
Cruisin'

Grandma and the birthday girl

Pawpaw and Miss Attitude

Baseball on the island

More cruisin with one more kiddo

Sidewalk chalk outlines

Me, Mom and Meghan

Happy Birthday Anna and Sarah!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment