Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friends

Oh, I have waited for this day.  This is the day that I can say that my boys are truly playing together.  Hallelujah!!!  Since I found out that I was pregnant with Samuel I kept thinking about how great it was that they were going to be close in age and would be able to play together.  Samuel has quickly become a toddler and therefore evened the playing field a little bit more.

I have been finding them playing in their room a lot.  Usually, it is something a little rough like jumping on the bed. They also play trains together all day. 
Today I heard Samuel giggling loudly and I walked into the room to see what they were doing.  I found Lucas tickling Samuel.  The tickling soon turned into wrestling.
This is a picture of them each fixing their trains with screwdrivers.

Samuel has also started showing interest in Lucas' bed.  He climbs in and says "night night."  It is hard to believe that we put Lucas into his big boy bed around this time.  I definitely want to wait longer for Samuel to move him because that just makes me sad. 

I am so grateful for these two little guys and so so happy that they love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment