Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Monster Truck Party

Lucas chose to have a monster truck themed party for his fourth birthday.  These boy themes are starting to get very repetitive for me...I guess I better get used to it : )

This is Lucas when he woke up that morning and saw the table all set up with decorations and cake!



These are the newest cousins in the family.  They are also the closest in age out of all of the cousins.   They totally look related, right?  Haha.


This time around, I was not feeling up to making a cake.  I had planned on picking up a store cake and putting a toy truck on top.  So, Brian took that as a challenge to produce one awesome monster truck cake. I think that he did a great job.  In fact, he might be taking over my job soon.



Seven Grandchildren:  Sarah, Abigail, Anna, Samuel, Lucas, Joseph and Noah (with some adult help too)

Momma, Lucas, and Daddy

After food, cake and presents we all enjoyed the beautiful day that we were blessed with.  We had some people playing ball, some playing on the scooter, others were driving the jeep and some were playing in the bed of a truck.  I think that all of the kids had a great time.  
Meghan and Me

Noah and Emmy

Anna and Aunt Melissa

Aunt Lindsey and Lucas

I couldn't pass this picture up.  Both of their faces crack me up.

Sweet Baby
New scooter for his birthday!

I think that Lucas had a great time.  We are so blessed to have such a great family.  We love that we are close to Mamaw and Pawpaw.  We are sad to live away from the rest of the family but are grateful that we get to see each other often.  I know that I cherish the time that we all have together.  Thank you everyone for all that you did for Lucas.  We love you all!  

Happy Birthday Lucas!

No comments:

Post a Comment