Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with all of the people that we love.  I am so sad that I never took my camera out at the Laurent Family Thanksgiving.  I guess that we were just having too much fun ; )  We did have a great day though and finally got a family picture that included every single family member!  I cannot wait to see if we got even one that everyone was looking.

Thursday evening we left town and headed to meet the Weatherfords in Branson.  We stayed in a beautiful cabin that had a screened porch, fishing pond, and a playground.  It was so nice to have a relaxing weekend before the move kicks into full gear.


Angry Birds helped to keep the kiddos happy on Saturday when it rained the entire day.



This was the best family picture we could get...I think that both boys are tired of the camera in their faces.  They are beginning to avoid it...uh oh.

Our family with "Rudolf"
We are so thankful to God for all he has done in our lives.  We are blessed with such amazing family and friends.  Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment